Sunday 10 August 2008

I will never kiss anyone, who doesn't burn me like the sun


Time flies by so fast. A million years has gone by since my last post (almost). Sorry. Because of that I am now, once again, writing in english.

Right now I have started a new project - knitting. I am actually knitting a pair of knee socks. But today as I was about to start knitting I saw that I had gotten the whole pattern wrong. Bad bad. This means I am now over and over again reminded of my failure every time I look at them. Hope they will turn out ok anyway...

The last couple of months have been both tough and enjoyable. Went to a festival outside of the small swedish town Säffle with some friends and had a great time (which is where the picture is from). Have been working a lot and am now studying for a re-exam before it's time to go back to school.
Hope everybody has had a great summer
(I promise to write more soon)

No comments: