Thursday 15 January 2009

Ambition makes you look pretty ugly


Some days I feel a sensation of happiness waking up. This was one of them. Even though I don't sleep well nowadays, meaning I'm tired as hell every day, I can't help feeling happy. Can't describe the feeling, it's just there.

Can't wait for the fashion weeks to start all over the world. My need to see something new is huge, I'm sick and tired of what's sold in most stores right now. Have to see something new, something inspirational. At this moment I'm only using old clothes from the back of my closet, which is great, but at the same time my fashion nerv is itching.

To those of you who are still reading this blog, despite my failures to update this thing, I wish a nice and calm weekend.

1 comment:

Fifikoussout said...

it's nice to hear :D