Tuesday 4 November 2008

Violin


When I was younger I used to play the violin. I played it for 10 years and even had music as my major in high school (or at least the equivalent to it in Sweden). Nowadays I don't play as much sadly. But even if I rarely pick it up anymore, the few times I do it makes me feel alive. It's a strange feeling, like the instrument being an extended part of yourself. If you have ever played an instrument you might understand what I'm talking about. The feeling of being able to express your thoughts trough something else than your mouth. All of these feelings together with the fact that a violin is a beautiful instruments always gives me cravings when I see one for sale. I want to pick it up and feel the wood and see the beautiful handicraft. If I only had 10 000 SEK on my bank account...

No comments: