Tuesday 29 January 2008

White Light Party

On saturday I'm going to a party in Malmoe called White Light Party. At this party you must be dressed all in white, which is a brilliant idea since it's a theme party but you still don't have to dress as if you are going to a masquerade. Or I mean, it would have been a brilliand idea if I only had any white clothes. Yes, I have got a couple of tops in white but no bottoms. White is a colour I rarely use because I think it's a way too light colour. I thought though that the stylists surely had some suggestions on how to mix it.... with other white clothes.

from left: Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Lanvin, Miu Miu, Peter Jensen, Miu Miu, Viktor & Rolf, Sonia Rykiel, Hussein Chalayan.

Maybe I should take the dress code literally and follow Hussein Chalayans example?

No comments: